The 150 people who died of drug overdoses in 2021 were a record high, the St. Tammany Parish Coroner’s Office said. Of those deaths, 132 were opioid-related, including the highly potent synthetic opioid, fentanyl.
“Take the First Step” to treat your addiction, and take these actions:
- Call, use a link or go to one of the locations and schedule an assessment.
- You will need to provide insurance, financial, and personal information
- You may be assessed that same day
- You will get a call and a text message to confirm your appointment
- Arrive as scheduled and provide a picture ID
- The assessor will talk with you and the treatment team will create a personalized plan
- We will discuss the plan with you and answer any questions.
- If there are any financial obligations, they will discuss those too.
- Finally, our staff will guide you through the admissions process and start treatment.
Proud to be CARF Accredited!
Alchemy Addiction Recovery has been CARF accredited since 2013 and is committed to providing high quality, person-centered care to its patients. The accreditation process is rigorous and requires service providers to exceed minimum standards in areas such as data collection, program evaluation, quality assurance, service outcomes, and staff qualifications. This commitment to person-centered care is key to providing quality care and is reflected in CARF’s accreditation process.
Certification for providing the Highest Quality of Addiction Treatment